Eating around the Lac de MielHameaux de Miel - Beynat (19)
The residence Les Hameaux de Miel in Beynat in Corrèze does not have a restaurant on site. To eat, you can use the fully equipped kitchens in our cottages, as well as the supermarkets and shops in the town centre of Beynat (3 km). For more relaxation, discover the numerous restaurants in the vicinity which will delight your taste buds.
In July and August, you can discover one of the local specificities of Corrèze and Limousin, the “Marchés de Pays”. These are markets that take place in various villages of Corrèze in the evening, from 5pm to 8pm. Local producers will offer their products for sale (meat, cheese, vegetables, foie gras, local gastronomic specialities, etc.), tables and chairs will be available in the village, volunteers will take care of the barbecues, and you will be able to spend a pleasant evening accompanied by an orchestra, while tasting local products. In the village of Beynat, 3 km from Les Hameaux de Miel. The Marché de Pays takes place on Tuesday evening.
Restaurants in the vicinity :
Types of catering at the Lac de Miel, in Beynat and its surroundings
- Restaurant la Fontaine, various menus as well as pizzas and snack bar at 150 m from the residence
- Snack bar on the edge of the Lac de Miel (open in July and August) 150 m from the residence
- La Ferme Auberge des Sources for local products at 500 m.
- At about 1.5 km from the residence, at the Quatre Routes d’Albussac, you will find a gastronomic restaurant “le Roche de Vic”, and a traditional restaurant “l’auberge Limousine”.
- In the village of Beynat, 3 km from Les Hameaux de Miel, you will find the Café Resto Rapide and the restaurant Le Coeur d’Etable offering local specialities.
Nearby shops :
- Grocery shop, bakery, butcher’s shop, pharmacy, newspaper, cash dispenser in the centre of the village of Beynat at 3 km
- Carrefour Contact supermarket in Beynat
- Hypermarket in Tulle or Brive la Gaillarde at 25km
Gourmet Markets :
- Meyssac market every Friday
- Brive la Gaillarde market every Saturday morning
- Beynat market on Tuesday nights in July and August