Leisures & Activities at Les Hameaux de Miel
Enjoy your getaway in the Correze region, in Beynat city. Come and experience different activities: free activities are offered in Les Hameaux de Miel, and you will find many more opportunities to have fun outside the resort !
- Free Kids-Club (July & August) : with our trained and certified kids animators, different activities are offered : manual, outdoor, sportive and many more… From 5 to 12 years old, 4 mornings a week from 10 am to 12 am.
- Animations (July & August) : ping pong, football, pingpong, organised hiking trails, horseriding…
On the top of a green and peaceful hill, at more than 500 meters altitude, the holiday resort les Hameaux de Miel ensures you a memorable family getaway ! Our resort is nearby the cities of Sérilhac, Albignac, Lanteuil and Le Chastang.
Also next to the honey Lake, our resort is a calm and peaceful green place, far away from the stress of the toursitics places. We are open all year long, for unique holidays with fresh countryside air and nautical activities on the honey lake. Kids will enjoy the playgrounds area and the swimming pool at the heart of the limousin forest.
Fully enjoy our aquatic space, and a various range of activities for strong and memorable moments !
Welcome your friends for football sessions, petanque games or badminton challenges. Not a outside sport fan ? We also offer billards and baby-foot playgrounds. While you enjoy a rellaxing and fun time, children will spend most of their time having fun in the playgrounds areas ! For a memorable family or friends getaway, come to the Hameaux de Miel resort!
In July and August, the Hameaux de Miel staff always organise various activities and animations. Enjoy our group activities : biking trails, barbecues, local outdoor gourmet markets, parties at nights, hiking trails…
Free/ Included in the price :
- Heated & Covered Swimming Pool (from mid-Avril to the end of October)
- Honey Lake unlimited access
- Hiking Trails
- Thematical entertaining evenings (dansing, movies, quizz…)
- Local Food Markets with food tasting (July and August)
- Mini Kids Club (from 5 to 12 years old) open during school holidays (July and August)
- Biking trail
- French “Pétanque” game playground
- Multisports playgrounds
- Collective Barbecue area
Extra / Not included in the price :
- Thematical Diners
- Horse Riding
Enjoy a break during a short weekend or a longer time tour holiday resort, at only 1h20 from the city of Limoges, to discover the cultural and historical heritage of the village of Beynat, a dynamic and welcoming place !
With a quality and natural environment, just nearby the Hameaux de Miel holiday resort, this little town of character offer a great range of activities and leisures ! Such as hiking trail that will allow you to fully discover the surrounding nature of the Limousin area, in the south of the Correze region.
Beynat is also a place about traditions, with its outdoor local food markets, that welcomes you with a warm and unique atmosphere, to make you discover all the craft hand local food specialities and giving you the opportunity to meet all our local producers passionate with the regional gastronomy. Just nearby our resort, discover some towns, ranked among the Most Beautiful Villages in France such as Collonge la Rouge, where you will also experience a great range of activities !
The Courroux Golf is at 10 km from horseriding centers, the Quercyland à Souillac aquatic park, the climbing tree center of Wizz’titi Park or the Mayaventure Park. Do not forget hiking trails, Canoë-kayak activities on the river and many more leisures to enjoy !
We also highly recommend you to stop at the Honey Lake (Le Lac de Miel) nearby Brive La Gaillarde, that just obtain the label « Pavillon Bleu » allowing to practise numerous activities such as swimming, paddle boat, fishing or golf…
The Cultural Heritage of Beynat :
- The “Maison du Cabas” (the Cabas House)
- The “Le four d’Espagnagol” ( the Espagnagol oven)
- The « Dolmen de la cabane aux fées » (the rock of the fairy house)
- The “Cascade de la brande” ( the Brande Waterfalls)
The Honey Lake
At 300 meters from the Hameaux de Miel, the honey Lake ( Lac de Miel) is offering you a unique nature break around a 12ha park labialised « Pavillon Bleu » and also “ Handiplage” (for PRM guests). You will experience a relaxing moment on the sand beach with lifeguards to enjoy safe swims (only during the summer period, from July to August).
A great range of leisures and activities can be enjoyed : mini-golf, swimming, toboggan, diving boards, fishing, boat… There is also a kid playground area, so even the kid will keep unqiue memories from those holdiays ! More than a Pic Nic area, you will also have the option to enjoy our helth and sporting trail !
While staying at our holiday resort for your upcoming holidays, enjoy a tour on the lake, or a walk around the park to discover the fauna and flora with all indicative and explanative signs in the parks. After those sporting time you will probably need a food break at our snack, offering fast food products such as Pizzas and ice-creams all the summer !
Access to the Honey Lake leisure park is Free and Unlimited for all guests of the Hameaux de Miel resort, during the Summer period (July & August).
To get to know more about the Honey Lake, please click here: the Honey Lake.
Discover around the Honey Lake, the Corrèze, a region with an important cultural and historical heritage. Indeed, numerous villages are ranked among the Most Beautiful Villages in France, as well as the Beautiful and dynamic city of Limoge at 1h20 by car from the resort! You can also discover the various gardens, such as the Imaginaire Garden at Terrassons or the Colette gardens at Varetz…
Also, we recommend you to discover the local food gastronomy with the Denoix distillery at Brive or the Mustard maker Moutardier du Pape in Collonges la Rouge…
You can also experience numerous archeology sites, caves and gulfs (The Fage Gulf, the Padirac Gulf, the Lascaux Caves, the Lacave Caves…) as well as the various Castles (Castelnaud, Hautefort, les Milandes…). All those not-to-be-missed places are located at less then 1 hour from the resort les Hameaux de Miel !
Picturesque Places Not-to-be-missed during your holidays :
- The Padirac Gulf at 50 minutes from the residence
- Collonge la Rougeat at 30 minutes from the residence
- Argentatat at 25 minutes from the residence
- Beaulieu sur Dordogne at 25 minutes from the residence
- Tulleat at 25 minutes from the residence
- Brive la Gaillarde at 30 minutes from the residence
- Curemonteat at 25 minutes from the residence
- Rocamadour at 1 hour from the residence
- Turenne at 30 minutes from the residence
- Tours de merle at 45 minutes from the residence
- Cascades de Murel at 10 minutes from the residence
The Festival to absolutely experience :
- The ” Interculturel du Conte ” Festival in August at 25 minutes from the residence
- The ” Eclat d’Email ” Festival in November at 1h20 from the residence
- The Brive Festival in July at 30 minutes from the residence
- The ” Aux Champs Chanteix Chante ” Festival in August at 40 minutes from the residence
- The ” Au Grand R ” Festival at 40 minutes from the residence
- The ” O Les Choeurs ” Festival at 25 minutes from the residence
Let’s enjoy the French Gastronomy Treasures…
During your stay, discover the Correze region gastronomy : delicatessen, fruits, vegetables, cheese, the Fig with Fois gras and the wine, the missalous of potatoes, the stuffed cepe mushrrom, the farcidures, the tourtous, the different local mushrooms (morilles, girolles and truffles) to eat with fresh local meat or fish (forel, brochets, sandres…). Many local events are also organised around those local food products !
A dessert ? We highly recommend you to try the flaugnarde, the clafoutis, or local liquors (from walnuts, blueberries, raspberries) … The Corrèze has a gourmet heritage to absolutely experience !
Local Food Markets :
- The Beynat Market on Saturday
- The Meyssac Market on Tuesday and Saturday
- The Albussac Market on Sunday morning
- The Malemort-sur-Corrèze Market on Saturday
- The Cremante Market on Wednesday
Nearby Restaurants :
- Le Cantou Restaurant at 30 minutes from the residence
- Le Coeur D’étable Restaurant at 5 minutes from the residence
- The Roche de Vic Restaurant at 5 minutes from the residence
- Les Pierres Rouges Restaurant at 30 minutes from the residence
The Correze Wines:
- The ” Mille et Une Pierre ” red wines
- The ” Coteaux de la Vézère ” white wines
- The ” Paille ” wine
Come and experience a great range of activities during your getaway or holidays in the Correze region, with sensational and sporting experiences ! On the water or in the air, you will find your hapiness during your stay and keep unique memories of those holidays in France.
Nautical Activities :
- Canoë and Kayak Safaraid at 1 hour from the resort
- Aqua Centre & Aqua Parks at 25 minutes from the resort
- Paddle of Argentar sur Dordogne at 25 minutes from the resort
- Nautical Sport Centre of Brive at 40 minutes from the resort
- Toboggan on the Honey Lake at 5 minuteswalk from the resort
Outdoor Activities :
- Fishing at the Honey Lake at 5 minutes walk from the resort
- Beynat by motorbike at 5 minutes from the resort
- The Tematis 4×4 hiking trail of Corrèze at 30 minutes from the resort
- The Mini Golf at Mayaventure at 15 minutes from the resort
- The Novert Stables at 30 minutes from the resort
Aerial Activities :
- ULM flight, Parachuting at Argentat Sur Dordogne at 25 minutes from the resort
- Aerodrome of Brive at 30 minutes from the resort
- Ballon Flight at Brive-La-Gaillarde at 30 minutes from the resort
Sporting Activities :
- Tennis in Beynat at 5 minutes from the resort
- Golf of Coiroux at 20 minutes from the resort
- Climbing and the Via Ferata site at Argentat sur Dordogne at 25 minutes from the resort
- The “Agenta’venture” Park at 25 minutes from the resort
- The “Escalad’arbres” climbing trees park in Pays Argentat at 25 minutes from the resort
- “Le Complexe” at Brive-la-Gaillarde at 30 minutes from the resort
- The Wizz’ Titi Park at 30 minutes from the resort
Ventadour, Turenne, Pompadour, Merle… In the Correze region, Castles and Religious Places are an important part of the historical and cultural heritage. You will also find many Museums to entertain everybody and learn more about the surroundings of the Hameaux de Miel! Hereby a great selection of places we recommend:
Museums & others recommended visits :
- The “Les Pans de Travassace” Museum
- The Jacques Chirac president Museum
- The Neandertal Man Museum
- The Labenche Museum
Majestic Castles of Corrèze :
- The Pompadour Castle and its stables of the Orangerie at 1 hour from the resort
- The Val Castle at 1h20 from the residence
- The Sédières Castle at 40 minutes from the residence
- The Ventadour Fortress at 50 minutes from the residence
- The Turenne Castle at 35 minutes from the residence
- The Merle Tour at 35 minutes from the residence
Renowned Religious Places :
- The “Canal des Moines” at 20 minutes from the residence
- The Abbatiale of Aubazine Church at 20 minutes from the residence
- The Cistercienne of Aubazine Abbaye at 20 minutes from the residence
- The Abbatiale Saint Pierre at 2 hours from the residence
- The Saint Martin religious place at 30 minutes from the residence
In the surroundings of our holiday resort in the Limousin region, you are welcome with a preserved and peaceful nature to enjoy its lakes, caves, gardens and parks !
Walking & Hiking Places in Corrèze :
- The Causse Lake at 40 minutes from the residence
- The Dordogne river at 20 minutes from the residence
- The Enigma Trail at Rocamadour at 50 minutes from the residence
- The Ourse Valley at 1 hour from the residence
Gardens & Caves :
- The Colette Gardens at 40 minutes from the residence
- The Presque Caves at 45 minutes from the residence
- The Cognac Caves at 1h15 from the residenc
- The Padirac Caves at 50 minutes from the residence
The Hameaux de Miel surroundings also offers you multiple parks, for every tastes and ages ! For sensational leisures lovers, come and experience the numerous Amusement Parks nearby our resort. If you feel like enjoying more peaceful activities, spend the day or the afternoon discovering the Animal world and the Botanical Treasures of the region, with your family, your group of friend or during your romantic getaway !
Animal & Botanical Parks:
- The Reynou Zoo Park at 1h15 from the resort
- The Z’animoos animal park at 1h15 from the resort
- The Zoologic reserve of Calviac at 1h05 from the resort
- The Gramat animal park at 1 hour from the resort
Amusement Parks :
- The Mayaventure Park at 15 minutes from the resort
- The « Les Têtes en l’Air » park at 30 minutes from the resort
- The « Ti Goui Goui » park at 30 minutes from the resort