Places to eat around the « Lac de Miel » (Honey Lake)
The Hameaux de Miel holiday resosrt in Beynat, in the Correze region, doesn’t offer any restaurant services. Indeed, all our cottages offer a fully equipped kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils ! Moreover, there is a range of supermarkets and shops in the city center of Beynat (3 km from the resort). If you don’t feel like cooking, you can also experience and discover one of the many restaurants in the area, that will delight you.
In July and August, discover the local food specialities of the Correze and Limousin regions, during outdoor markets such as the “Marché de Pays”. Indeed, various markets take place in villages of the surrounding area of Correze, mainly in the evening, from 5pm to 8pm. Local producers come to present their products (meats, cheeses, vegetables, foie gras and other local delightful specialties…), tables and chairs are available in the village and volunteers take care of barbecues. Come and spend a pleasant evening, while listenning music and enjoying the various local products… In the village of Beynat, at 3 km from the Hameaux de Miel (Honey Cottages), this market takes place on Tuesday evening.
Nearby restaurants :
There are several types of restaurant situated nearby les Hameaux de Miel:
- Restaurant la Fontaine, Varied menus, pizzas and snacks at 150 m from the resort
- Snack bar at the edge of the lake (opened in July and August) 150 m from the residence
- La Ferme Auberge des Sources, a local farm cooking its own products, at 500 m.
- At about 1.5 km from the residence, at the village of « les Quatre Routes d’Albussac », you will find a gourmet restaurant called « Le Roche de Vic», and a traditional restaurant the «Auberge Limousine».
- In the center of Beynat, at 3 km from les Hameaux de Miel, you will find the Café Resto Rapide and the restaurant Le Cœur d’Etable with local specialties
Nearby shops :
- Grocery, Bakery, Butcher, Pharmacy, Newspapers, bank in the center of Beynat at 3km
- Carrefour Contact supermarket in Beynat
- Big supermarkets in Tulle or Brive la gaillarde at 25 km
Local Food Markets :
- Market of Meyssac each Friday
- Market of Brive la Gaillarde, each Saturday morning
- Market of Beynat Tuesday evening in July and August